832 Bay Street
Elegant and Spacious Bay View Condo in Russian Hill
- 3 spacious bedrooms (2 masters) and 3 full bathrooms
- Largest master bedroom features walk-in closet and bathroom with spa tub
- Grand living room with corner fireplace, tall windows and beautiful bay views!
- Modern kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, gas range, wine fridge and ample cabinetry
- Soaring 12-foot ceilings and lovely decorative crown molding throughout
- Recessed lighting, large closets and beautiful hardwood floors
- In unit washer/dryer with built-in storage space
- 2-car garage parking plus additional private storage space
- Building re-built in 1991; historic façade dates back to 1860
- Low HOA dues only $224 per month
- Walk Score 96! Walk to great restaurants (Gary Danko!), cafes, shopping within a few blocks
- Easy walk to North Beach, Polk Street, the Marina and Cow Hollow shopping and restaurants
- Stroll to Aquatic Park and Fort Mason
- Transit Score 96! Hop on a Cable Car or the #30 MUNI to get downtown
The property features three bedrooms and three baths including two master suites. The largest of the three bedrooms is oversized with a walk-in custom closet and soaking tub. All three bedrooms are carpeted and boast great storage space. Two of the three bathrooms have been updated with new, contemporary finishes. The rest of the home features beautiful hardwood floors and recessed lighting.
At the back of the home, overlooking the San Francisco Bay and Alcatraz, is the light-filled, grand-scale living room and dining area with corner gas fireplace opening onto the gourmet kitchen. The living room enjoys built-in bookshelves, large windows and a door to a small landing where one can savor a morning cup of coffee while taking in the lovely view. The gourmet kitchen boasts high-end stainless steel appliances including a Sub-Zero refrigerator plus wine fridge! This room also features granite counters and ample cabinetry.
Enjoy in-unit washer and dryer, low HOA dues and 2-car tandem parking (for this unit) plus private storage space in the garage. You will also greatly appreciate living in such a walkable neighborhood with easy access to public transportation (96 Walk-Score and Transit-Score!). This home is situated within a few blocks of many great restaurants (including Gary Danko), cafes and shopping, and is also right across the street from Russian Hill Park. Walk to North Beach, Polk St., Cow Hollow and Marina shops and restaurants. Hop on a trolley car or the #30 MUNI for an easy commute downtown or to Union Square!
This home received multiple offers and sold approximately 5% over asking.
For more information, please contact:
Laura Kaufman, MBA